It is currently Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:58 am

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:36 am 

I've not heard anything about another Diablo game.
That's interesting.
I actually need to get the last expansion they released for Diablo 2. I never played it with my own characters.

I remember for the longest time people were talking about a planned game called 'Starcraft: Ghost'. Whenever they talked about it, they would always show this screenshot of some sexy looking female human in a very tight outfit, looking back over her shoulder at you (or something along those lines). Never heard much else. I think it was supposed to be a first person perspective shooter, but its been awhile since I've seen or read anything about it.

Anyone have any news on that? Starcraft Ghost?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:05 am 

gatewalker wrote:
Anyone have any news on that? Starcraft Ghost?

Unfortunately, Blizzard has apparently decided to cancel the project. I refuse to believe that they would cancel it, though, having put so much money and time into it. I'm thinking maybe they're just going to push it on the back burner a bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:07 am 

There was a supposed "Diablo 3 Beta" out a couple of years ago, but it was in German. I'd love a Diablo 3. Would be one of the few games I'd buy on release date.

I honestly think that Star Craft Ghost was just something that Blizzard made to keep people happy for a while, and then they realized "We can't make this game." While I still don't dig the original Star Craft, I'da checked that out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:13 am 

Yeah, I heard about that supposed 'Diablo 3' beta. Someone actually showed it to me. It had the play mechanics of Diablo, but didn't have the Diablo style. It also wasn't nearly dark enough story wise.

Actually, I was anticipating Starcraft Ghost. I did like Starcraft. Though after playing through the first one, and seeing the ends of the Diablos, it makes me wonder... does Blizzard have something against happiness? And happy endings? I haven't play any of the Warcrafts in a very long time, but I seem to recall bad things happening to everyone in Diablo and Starcraft.

With the first Diablo, if I remember correctly, at the end the guy you play sticks some crystal that contains Diablo into his forehead.

I don't recall what happened in Diablo II, but I have a strong feeling something very bad was revealed.

In Starcraft, I remember one of the female leads becomes the Brood Queen.

That reminds me, I never finished the Starcraft expansion.
One of the many games I need to finish!

That gives me an idea for another topic...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:10 am 

I got a gamecube tonight with Eternal Darkness for my birthday present this year (a couple days early), so now I can finish playing RE4 and finally play more ED. And I'll probably pick up or play his copies of RE0 and RE remake here soon, as well as Zelda WW, Metroid Prime 1&2, FF:CC and a few other games I never picked up because I didn't have a cube.

I'm gonna go broke buying "last gen" games. lol.

Plus, I have some games coming in the mail thanks to some trades.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:53 am 

Nothing wrong with a Game Cube. Great system. Mine gets played a lot more than my PS2.

Heh, that list of games you just mentioned sounds like additions to my 'List Of Games I Need To Finish'!

I thought Eternal Darkness was an awesome game, never got far though. I really liked the Lovecraftian them it had.

Liked Wind Waker, never finished it either though.

And Metroid... loved that game too. However, I got stick fighting the Space Pirate. Nothing I do can bring that punk down. So, about once every two months, I pop Metroid in and take another shot or two at that boss, lose, then put the game up for another two months. I've been doing that for about three years now. I imagine most people would had either started over by now, or given up. I'm still chugging alone with the same save that I started with. Pretty sad, eh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:41 pm 

Here in the past few days, I've been mainly playing Castlevania Harmony of Disaninse (or however it's spelled). Figured I'd play game #1 of the 2-in-1 I finally got in the mail.

Since i have 2 days off, I might try out Serious Sam II and Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood for my xbox, or play more RE4.

I love RE4........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:44 pm 

Got to finish Harmony of Dissonance myself. Not as good as Aria of Sorrows, but still very good.

I didn't much care for Serious Sam II. They changed too many things for my tastes. In my opinion, It went from being it's own unique type of game, to a crappy Halo rip-off attempt.

Yah know, I picked up RE 4 for the GameCube awhile ago, but never actually looked at it.

Never played Arms Earned in Blood.

The Lieutenant has confiscated my 360 for Ghost Recon Advanced Warrior 2. Says it's awesome, not my kind of game though.

I actually just started playing Prey again. Odd game. Interesting. But odd. It's another game with a whiny protagonist. I find myself wanting to punch him so I can stop all his crying.

Wii Sports = Very Cool.

Actually made my arm sore. Guess I'm really out of shape!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:58 pm 

You should play Rayman on the Wii. The cow throwing game makes my arms hurt.

Love the bowling game.

I need to play my xbox more. Haven't touched it in month. Ah well.

Back to more BSG @ work and more HoD as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:54 pm 

Back on Prey now.

Nearly finished it.

Need to finish at least one of these games we've been talking about!

Post subject: Re: What games are you playing?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:21 am 

Picked up Motel Dusk Room 215 the other day for $7 at the pawnshop. I love the pawnshop, since I get all kinda great cheap game deals. Interesting game so far.

That and finishing up Portrait of Ruin has been my gaming lately. I'm stuck on Megaman ZX and I have neglected my Pokemon Platinum here lately (yes, I found a Pokemon game I actually LIKE).

I feel sorry for my Gamecube and 360, sicne I've been neglecting them alot lately.

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2